How To Take Care Of Your Skin And Hair Post Holi
Post celebrations, it's important to clean all colours from your skin and hair. Do it carefully as it might make them dry and rough. Here, we share a few tips about how you can take care of skin and hair after the celebrations.
* Do not rub your skin : Neither apply too much of soap on your skin nor rub it vigorously to take off colours. Try to use liquid wash or cleanser instead of soap. The best way is to rub lemon edges on your skin to get rid of colours.
* Wash colours with lukewarm water : Use lukewarm water to wash off all colours from your skin. Thereafter apply a few drops of glycerin on your face and hands.
* Use homemade remedies : After taking quick bathe, use homemade remedies such as apply sandalwood, turmeric, curd and white flour scrub to remove stubborn colours from your skin.
* Use rosewater and olive oil : Dip your hands and feet in mugs of warm water with hydrogen peroxide and rosewater. This will clean your feet. After washing your face gently with water, apply olive oil with cotton to remove colours.
* Apply shampoo and leave it for 10 minutes : Before washing your hair, you should apply shampoo and leave it for 10 minutes. Apply a rich and deeper conditioner on your hair. If your hair becomes dry, apply oil and wash it off the next day.
* Apply plenty of moisturizer : After taking bathe, apply plenty of moisturizer to prevent the skin from dryness.
* Go for massage : Once you have removed all colours from your skin, visit a nearest parlour to get facial and oil massage done.