Nailed it! – 5 Perfect DIY Nails To Try
Speaking of tools, here are a couple that every avid nail art DIY-er should be armed with:
· A transparent base or top coat.
· Nail dotting tools. This can be store bought or you can use matchsticks, bobby pins, pin with round tips etc.
· Nail stickers like diamante bindis.
· Beads and rhinestones that stick on easily.
· Nail glitter which is super simple to use.
· Nail stripers with long brushes which are used to outline an artwork on your nails.
· Scotch tape with which you can make awesome DIY French tips.
· Nail art brushes in different shapes, sizes and brush heads.