The Mobile Blogger's Mini-Bag
You don't always want to bring your laptop if you're heading out for a day trip, but your phone's minuscule screen will only do so much for you. Tablets exist, after all. They're the Goldilocks of consumer electronics: large enough to get some work done, small enough to carry around wherever you go. Plus, they fit inside pretty much anything.
Writer and owner of the Chicago Center for Literature and Photography
sent us his bag, a canvas sling bag he uses when he goes exploring sans laptop bag. He's able to keep everything organized, get some writing done, and even take some pictures thanks to the portable tripod. The best part, according to Pettus, is his ability to charge his devices with a single Micro-USB cable and an external battery pack.
Here's what's inside that Daosen sling bag:
- Daosen canvas sling minibag (11.8" x 6.7" x 3.9")
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Band & Roll leather and felt phone carrying case
- PowerBear spare battery
- SanDisk microSD card
- Case Star mobile tripod
- Amazon Kindle Voyage
- Amazon Fire 6
- BTR Woodworks device stand
- Moleskine notebook
- Perfect Accessories folding Bluetooth keyboard
- Pilot Metropolitan fountain pen
- Aftershokz Trekz Titanium bone conduction Bluetooth headphones
- EasyAcc 10000mAh portable battery charger
- Stromberg portable umbrella
- EyebuyDirect prescription sunglasses
We know you've got a cool bag with some smart ideas inside, so let us know! Share your bag in our Lifehacker Go Bag Show and Tell Flickr pool, shoot me a message through the link below, or post it to your own Kinja blog with the tag " featured bag ." The photo has to be at least 800x450, and should include information about your bag, the gear inside, and what makes it great.