Nest Folders Inside of Folders In iOS 7.1
One of the fun tricks in iOS 7 was the ability to nest folders inside of other folders
Like the previous method, this one's all about timing.
- Create a folder with at least two apps that you want in another folder
- Put two apps next to each other on the home screen
- Place one app over the other to create a folder
- When the folder appears, quickly grab the folder you created in step 1 before the screen zooms into the folder
- The screen should now zoom into the folder you created in step 3 while you're still holding the original folder, drop your first folder in there and release it.
It's a little tricky, but the video above should get you through it.