This Graphic Offers Life Advice from 18 Wealthy and Prominent Leaders
What are Warren Buffet's stock market tips? J.K. Rowling's thoughts on failure? Mark Zuckerberg's advice on work? You'll find answers to these and much more inspiration from this interactive graphic.
Created by eBay Deals and posted on Entrepreneur, the flipbook offers lots of quotes on success and money from eighteen of the wealthiest and most influential leaders in history, past and present. These include Thomas Edison, Andrew Carnegie, J.P. Morgan, and Steve Jobs.
The answers to the above questions, and a couple more excerpts:
- Warren Buffett on the market: "I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen for five years."
- J.K. Rowling on failure: "It's impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well have not lived at all, in which case you have failed by default."
- Mark Zuckerberg on work: "Done is better than perfect"
- Bill Gates on success: "Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose."
- Henry Ford on savings: "I never saved a cent until I was forty years old. I invested in myself-in study, in mastering my tools, in preparation. Many a man who is putting a few dollars a week into the bank would do much better to put it into himself."
Check out the collection of wisdom at the link below.