How to Make the Perfect PB&J Sandwich
- Spread the condiments evenly over the entire surface of the bread.
- Use preserves, which have chunks of fruit, instead of jam or
- Stick to strawberry and raspberry, not blueberry or anything funky.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally.
- Wrap it in foil , not plastic wrap, so it's less sticky.
We'd personally like to add: Toast your bread. It adds some crispness to a potentially soggy sandwich, and it makes it easier to spread crunch
Krishna tells some charming stories about her PB&J history , which make it clear that she's aware there are other lunches out there. But why keep looking when you've found The One?