Print This Checklist to Better Prepare for Your Next Job Interview
Job interviews stress us out, especially when we really want the job, and most of the time we suck due to a lack of preparation
You can find a printable PDF at the end of this post for download, but here are the items to follow with a little added detail if you want to learn more:
- Make a list of questions you might have to answer.
- Make a list of questions you want to ask
- Research common salaries for your job in your location, decide how much you'd like to make, and determine how little you're willing to accept.
- Prepare answers to your questions.
- Prepare three stories about yourself
that you can tell if they come up during the interview.
- Practice the interview with a friend
- Take a test drive over to the interview location
to get an idea of the route and traffic.
- Nail the interview.
Photo by Konrad Neuwirth.